Since 2005, Boston-based design house Mimoco has fused the art of contemporary characters with the functionality of personal data storage devices making its name known in both the pop-culture driven Art Toy underground and the savvy high-tech 'tronic world. With a mission to bring style and soul to consumer electronics, Mimoco is renowned for our flagship collection of MIMOBOT® designer USB flash drives.
The distinctive character-based MIMOBOT line offers from 2GB to 16GB of flash memory storage and transport for all your most precious music, docs, pics and other personal data bits and bytes. The MIMOBOT range is available in several crossover flavors, such as Star Wars, Hello Kitty, Halo, and Japan’s Domo and our MIMOBOT Artist Series has functioned as a canvas for pop-artists like Gary Baseman, Jon Burgerman, and Simone Legno amongst other fresh designer toy, street art, and urban cultured talent.
MIMOBOT flash drive creations also originate from the minds of our fans through design challenges voted on by our ever-growing community, first with the VDC MIMOBOT Series and the Infectious x MIMOBOT Design Challenge. And our original MIMOBOT Core Series of data deprived denizens hailing from far out planet blõôh* is what started this whole creative revolution in portable personal data storage.
Additionally, MIMOBOT flash drives deliver original exclusive preloaded "mimory" content for your enjoyment. MimoZine™, a quarterly video-based digital magazine, features interviews with musicians, profiles of artists, pop-culture event coverage, and other things at the intersection of technology and art. Also look for our mimoDesk™ personalization suite of wallpapers, icons, avatars, and screensavers to enrich your digital desktop experience and mimoByte™ sound software that gives MIMOBOT a voice.
Refresh your memory. You enjoy MIMOBOT!
WIN a 4GB USB Hello Kitty® Fun In Fields MIMOBOT® Flash Drive
- Preloaded digital Mimory
- Hi-speed USB 2.0
- Mac/PC compatible
- 2.5" tall by 1" wide
- One-year limited warranty
Ends: May 4
*Please leave a separate comment for each entry completed*
Visit Mimobot and tell me which USB other than Hello kitty Fun in the Fields would you purchase
1. Follow Mimobot on Twitter (1 entry) (leave username)
2. Fan Mimobot On facebook ( 1 entry)
3. Subscribe to Mimobot's Channel Via Youtube (2 entries)
5.. Follow Couture Nerd on Twitter (leave username) (1 entry)
6 Fan Couture Nerd on facebook (1 entry)
7. Share giveaway on facebook (2 entries)
8. Refer your Friends on Facebook to fan the Couture Nerd Page (3 entries) (can do up to 2 times a day)
9. Tweet about this giveaway (leave url and you can tweet this once per hour (once every 60 min) )(each tweet is worth 1 entry)
(you must tweet this exact tweet)
Couture Nerd @couturenerd and @mimobot are giving away a 4gb @hellokitty flash drive
10. Leave a REAL comment on any other posts excluding giveaway posts (2 entries per post commented and leave title of post that you commented on)
11. Subscribe Via Email (AFTER YOU GET THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL IN YOUR INBOX YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK PROVIDED IN THE EMAIL TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BLOG-) (2 entries)
12. blog about this giveaway (must be 200 words or more)(leave link) (5 entries)
13. if you are on twitter tweet your followers to follow me (leave url of tweet) (3 entries) (1 times per day)
14. Subscribe to my youtube channel (leave username)(3 entries)
15. Add my button to your site (leave link to your site where button is placed)(4 entries)
16. Visit one of our sponsors under the: Support Couture Nerd By Visiting Our Sponsors (2 entries)(leave
me which one you visited the title of the link) (1 time per day)
17. Follow Couture Nerd Via NetworkedBlogs (4 entries)